The company LAV.EL. Gomma srl may process your personal data when you visit the Website and use the services and features available.
2) Details of Data Controller and Privacy Officer
LAV.EL. Gomma s.r.l.
Tel:+39 030 7050956
Fax:+39 030 7050775
- Iva: 00345970164
3) Types of personal data processed
The visit and consultation of the Website do not generally involve the collection and processing of personal data of the user except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “browsing data”, personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when the latter interacts with the functionality of the Website or requests to use the services offered on the Website;
4) Cookies and browsing data
“Technical cookies” are necessary for the proper functioning of a Website and to allow user navigation; without them the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services. The “profiling cookies” have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation.
Cookies can also be classified as: _ session “cookies”, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
_ “persistent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating authentication operations for the user;
_ “first-party” cookies, generated and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing;
_”third-party” cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website that the user is browsing._
5) Website cookies
Our Website uses the following types of cookies:
- first-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Website; they serve purposes of internal security and system administration;
- Third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements present on the Website, such as images and videos;
persistent third-party cookies used by the Website to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which the Data Controller can perform statistical analysis of accesses/visits to the Website.
The cookies used exclusively pursue statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. Through a pair of cookies, one of which persistent and the other session (with expiration at the end of the browser), Google Analytics also saves a log with the start times of the visit to the Website and exit from the same one. You can prevent Google from detecting data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
4) persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to include in its pages the buttons of some social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google). By selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish on his personal page of the relevant social network the contents of the web page of the Site he is visiting.
The following table shows in detail the cookies that are present on the Website:
|Third Party Site||Link user account||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php|
|Third Party Site||Link user account||https://twitter.com/it/privacy|
|Third Party Site||Link user account||https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388|
|Google+||Third Party Site||Link user account||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|YouTube||Third Party Site||Link user account||https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines|
|Third Party Site||Link user account||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
|Third Party Site||Link user account||https://privacy.xing.com/en/privacy-policy|
|Video||Third Party Site||Link user account||https://www.viadeo.com/en/politique-de-confidentialite|
|Mail chimp||Third Party Site||Software sending newsletters||https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/|
|Full contact||Third Party Site||CRM software (customer relationship management)||https://www.fullcontact.com/privacy-center/|
6) How to disable cookies in browsers
This section indicates the methods for disabling cookies for the following browsers: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera – data on Google
7) Personal data storage
Personal data are stored and processed through computer systems owned by the company LAV.EL. Gomma srl and managed by the company itself or by third-party suppliers of technical services; for more details, please refer to the “Scope of accessibility of personal data” section below. The data are processed exclusively by specifically authorised personnel, including personnel assigned to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations. For a time congruous with respect to the interest shown by the person to whom the data refer to the initiatives proposed by the Data Controller, for the execution of the obligations related to it and consequent, for compliance with applicable legal obligations, for their own defensive purposes and up to at the expiration of the applicable statutory limitation period.
8) Data processing purposes and methods
The Data Controller may process the common and particular personal data of the user for the following purposes: use by users of services and functionalities present on the Website, management of requests and reports from their users, sending newsletters, purchasing management online or for requests received via the Website, etc.
Furthermore, with the additional and specific optional consent of the user, LAV.EL. Gomma srl may process personal data for marketing purposes, that is, to send promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the Company’s services, to the addresses indicated, either through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as, paper mail, phone calls with operator, etc.) that automated (such as, internet communications, fax, e-mail, text messages, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, APPS, social network accounts, for example via Facebook or Twitter, automated attendant phone systems, etc.).
Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In accordance with EU Reg. 2016/679 data are kept and stored for
9) Security and quality of personal data
The company LAV.EL. Gomma s.r.l. undertakes to protect the security of the user’s personal data and complies with the security provisions of the applicable law in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorised access to the same, with particular reference to the Technical Specification concerning security measures.
Furthermore, the information systems and computer programs used are configured in such a way as to minimise the use of personal and identifying data; these data elements are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time. The company LAV.EL. Gomma s.r.l. uses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures to promote the protection of personal data of users; for example, personal data is stored on secure servers located in places with secure and controlled access. The user can help the Data Controller to update and maintain their personal data by communicating any changes related to their address, their qualification, contact information, or anything they deem appropriate to update their personal profile correctly.
10) Scope of communication and access to data
The personal data processed may be communicated to:
- All subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by the competent Authorities;
- To our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties as authorized;
- To all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
11) Nature of data provision
The provision of some personal data by the user is necessary to allow the Company to manage notifications, users’ requests or to enable the Company to re-contact users themselves.
The provision of personal data by users for marketing purposes, as specified in the section “Purposes and methods of processing” is optional and the refusal to provide it will have no consequence. The consent of the user to process personal data is for marketing purpose, such as promotional material and/or commercial communications relating to the Company’s services both through traditional and automated methods and/or means of contact, as above mentioned.
12) Rights of the affected party
We inform you that as an interested party, in addition to the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, you also have the rights listed below, which you can exercise by sending a written request to the Data Controller as indicated in point 1).
12.1 Article 15 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (right of access) Art. 16 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (right of rectification)
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that processing of their personal data is in progress and, in such case, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to object to such processing;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
12.2 Article 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 right to cancel (“right to be forgotten”)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her by the Data Controller without undue delay, and the controller must erase such personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- a) the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR (General data Protection regulation), and where there is no other legal purpose for the processing;
- c) the interested party opposes the processing;
- d) personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- e) personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- f) personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of the information services company referenced in Article 8(1) of the GDPR (General data Protection regulation)
12.3 Article 18 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (right to restriction of processing)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain the restriction of processing from the controller where one of the following applies:
- a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- d) the data subject objected to processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller override those of the data subject.
12.4 Article 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (right to data portability)
The interested party shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him/her, which he/she has provided to a Data Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another Data Controller without hindrance from the data controller. In exercising his or her right to data portability the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
12.5 Article 21 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (right to object) Art. 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling)
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling based on those provisions. The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
- Revocation of your Consent to Data Processing
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a registered letter to the Data Controller :
LAV.EL. Gomma s.r.l.
Tel:+39 030 7050956
Fax:+39 030 7050775
If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 12 above, you can send a registered letter to the Data Controller:
LAV.EL. Gomma s.r.l.
Tel:+39 030 7050956
Fax:+39 030 7050775
Cologne, 23rd May 2018
The Data Controller
LAV.EL. Gomma s.r.l.